Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Co-Sleeping

Alright I am just going to put it out there...we co-sleep with our daughter and we are fine with it. If your not okay with it then that is your problem. I am so sick of anytime I say I am having issues with DD's sleep pattern everyone always says "is she still sleeping in your bed?"

First off that is not what is the issue, she sleeps fine in our bed it's just getting her to nap that is the issue it's the fact that she would rather nap at 4 pm (or later) and then stay up all night. Why does her sleeping in our bed have to be the cause or to blame? I feel like it is just another battle of parenthood that I am having to deal with and frankly I am getting sick of it.

If it's not the co-sleeping, it is the breastfeeding and if not that it's that she is very attached to me and my spouse. I know I had all these fantastic ideas of how things would be, but there not and at the end of the day my baby is happy and healthy, she would warm up to people more if she saw them more often and if they just gave her time to warm up to them rather then just writing her off and calling her a "sucky baby".

Do I just surround myself with overly opinionated people or is this a normal trial of parenthood?

No comments:

Post a Comment